ISO CFI with Maule experience on Texas Panhandle
A general forum for anything related to flying the backcountry. Please check first if your new topic fits better into a more specific forum before posting.
Asking for a friend...
Thanks!
Z
-
Zzz offline

-
Posts:
2990
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
- Location: Nowhere
- Aircraft: None
-
Wait a minute- is there something you would like to share with the group??
Such as..
Hi my name is Zane and I bought a Maule.
-
pburns offline


-
Posts:
506
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:05 pm
- Location: Adirondack Mt's
- Aircraft: Citabria 7ECA
-
pburns wrote:Wait a minute- is there something you would like to share with the group??
Such as..
Hi my name is Zane and I bought a Maule.
Aww Pete...I wish! Just trying to help a buddy get his insurance checkout done. He seems to be in a void of Maule instructors.
-
Zzz offline

-
Posts:
2990
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
- Location: Nowhere
- Aircraft: None
-
pburns wrote:Wait a minute- is there something you would like to share with the group??
Such as..
Hi my name is Zane and I bought a Maule.
This had me giggling.
Hopefully Zzz will find the one soon!
-
SmokeyTheBear offline


-
Posts:
146
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:55 am
- Location: Charlestown
- Aircraft: GlaStar
-
DISPLAY OPTIONS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests