Backcountry Pilot • ISO Tray Narco Mk12D

ISO Tray Narco Mk12D

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1

ISO Tray Narco Mk12D

Good morning flyers,
I find myself in need of a tray for a Narco Mk12D
Does anyone have one for sale?

Thanks for looking
Dan
CFZYK offline
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:38 am
Location: Barrie
Aircraft: Cessna 172 D

Re: ISO Tray Narco Mk12D

Get a hold of Premier Air Parts, they are located on Dunlop Rd west of Barrie towards Angus, ask for Joe Matys.
Mapleflt offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2382
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
Location: Bradford
Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant

Re: ISO Tray Narco Mk12D

Hey Mapleflt,
Joe was and is always the first one I go to. He is a great man.

Thanks for trying though
CFZYK offline
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:38 am
Location: Barrie
Aircraft: Cessna 172 D

Re: ISO Tray Narco Mk12D

Cool, I call him the Candyman.
Mapleflt offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2382
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
Location: Bradford
Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant

Re: ISO Tray Narco Mk12D

I found one. All good and thanks to the community.

Dan
CFZYK offline
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:38 am
Location: Barrie
Aircraft: Cessna 172 D

DISPLAY OPTIONS

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base