Backcountry Pilot • WTB: 86" or 88" McCauley C66 Seaplane Prop

WTB: 86" or 88" McCauley C66 Seaplane Prop

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

WTB: 86" or 88" McCauley C66 Seaplane Prop

Looking for a 2A34C66 with 90AT-2 or -4 blades. If you know of any leads let me know. I would also be interested in just the blades.

Would also consider a D3A34C401 with 84" or 86" blades if I can find a way to afford the 3 blade.
Darinh offline
User avatar
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:29 pm
Darin H.
KOGD

Re: WTB: 86" or 88" McCauley C66 Seaplane Prop

I have a single 88" blade for the C66 in case you can't find the whole propeller and are going to try to piece it together. I also have a spinner and backing plate.

Chris
airChris offline
User avatar
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:01 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: WTB: 86" or 88" McCauley C66 Seaplane Prop

airChris,

I sent you a PM.
Darinh offline
User avatar
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:29 pm
Darin H.
KOGD

Re: WTB: 86" or 88" McCauley C66 Seaplane Prop

I have a 88" Mc Cauley prop for sale that is coming off a 0-470R 182 Sea plane in perfect condition

you can call me 204-771-3997 Larry

or [email protected]
Darinh wrote:Looking for a 2A34C66 with 90AT-2 or -4 blades. If you know of any leads let me know. I would also be interested in just the blades.

Would also consider a D3A34C401 with 84" or 86" blades if I can find a way to afford the 3 blade.
TOOLGUY134 offline
User avatar
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:30 pm

DISPLAY OPTIONS

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base