WTB: Sigmatek Attitude indicator
Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the
Required Reading sticky before posting.
My SigmaTek Attitude Indicator has developed a bad attitude. Anybody have a spare that I could buy to get me by until the supply chain releases a pair new of G5s?
-
PNW Flyer offline

-
Posts:
245
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:19 pm
- Location: Kenmore
- Aircraft: C182P
-
Vacuum driven, I presume?
I have a 5000B-38 (with gyro flag)
PM me if it sounds like what you seek.
pat
-
iPat offline

-
Posts:
181
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:14 pm
- Location: KTOA, D09
- Aircraft: C180H, helicopters I occasionally borrow
-
Just order an AV-30C from uAvionix. Cheaper than G-5 and easier install.
MTV
-
mtv offline


-
Posts:
10585
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:47 am
- Location: Bozeman
-
DISPLAY OPTIONS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests