Backcountry Pilot • WTB: Sigmatek Attitude indicator

WTB: Sigmatek Attitude indicator

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

WTB: Sigmatek Attitude indicator

My SigmaTek Attitude Indicator has developed a bad attitude. Anybody have a spare that I could buy to get me by until the supply chain releases a pair new of G5s?
PNW Flyer offline
User avatar
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:19 pm
Location: Kenmore
Aircraft: C182P

Re: WTB: Sigmatek Attitude indicator

Vacuum driven, I presume?
I have a 5000B-38 (with gyro flag)
PM me if it sounds like what you seek.
pat
iPat offline
User avatar
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:14 pm
Location: KTOA, D09
Aircraft: C180H, helicopters I occasionally borrow

Re: WTB: Sigmatek Attitude indicator

Just order an AV-30C from uAvionix. Cheaper than G-5 and easier install.

MTV
mtv offline
Knowledge Base Author
User avatar
Posts: 10587
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:47 am
Location: Bozeman

DISPLAY OPTIONS

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base