Backcountry Pilot • GroundFall - Bush Flying Video Game

GroundFall - Bush Flying Video Game

Avionics, airplane covers, tires, handheld radios, GPS receivers, wireless Wx uplink...any product related to backcountry aircraft and flying.
46 posts • Page 3 of 3 • 1, 2, 3

Re: GroundFall - Bush Flying Video Game

CompSciAndFly wrote:
chrisg wrote: A fun game mode to add would be STOL competitions / STOL drag.

...already working on it! :)
chrisg offline
Airstrip Database Manager
User avatar
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Chris
http://www.shortfield.com - Backcountry Airstrip Database
https://discord.gg/HNHKeDE - Groundfall - Bush Flying Video Game

Re: GroundFall - Bush Flying Video Game

chrisg wrote:
CompSciAndFly wrote: A fun game mode to add would be STOL competitions / STOL drag.

...already working on it! :)


Nice, that'll be cool!
CompSciAndFly offline
User avatar
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:50 am
Location:
Aircraft: Piper PA-12 Super Cruiser

Re: GroundFall - Bush Flying Video Game

Hi all,
Just wanted to share a few recent images from my video game GroundFall, and let you know that it's on sale for $4.99. It's not as fun as a real airplane, but it's WAY cheaper! :D

The game is still in 'Early Access' and not as robust as a big-time studio game, but it's fun and I'm actively working to make it better. I'd love your feedback, so if you play it, let me know what you think.
GroundFall on Steam

13.png
13.png (1.96 MiB) Viewed 1311 times

9.png
9.png (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1311 times

1920x622.png

rocks9.png
chrisg offline
Airstrip Database Manager
User avatar
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Chris
http://www.shortfield.com - Backcountry Airstrip Database
https://discord.gg/HNHKeDE - Groundfall - Bush Flying Video Game

Re: GroundFall - Bush Flying Video Game

Wow! It's looking great. Is there an Apple Silicon binary yet?
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2992
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

Re: GroundFall - Bush Flying Video Game

chrisg wrote:Hi all,
Just wanted to share a few recent images from my video game GroundFall, and let you know that it's on sale for $4.99. It's not as fun as a real airplane, but it's WAY cheaper! :D

The game is still in 'Early Access' and not as robust as a big-time studio game, but it's fun and I'm actively working to make it better. I'd love your feedback, so if you play it, let me know what you think.
GroundFall on Steam

13.png

9.png

1920x622.png

rocks9.png


Nice

Going to have to find the joystick for my computer now



Mapleflt wrote:Is the "first person survival shooter game" for game getting, by that I mean animal NOT human ? Anything I'm aiming a gun at has to be on four legs not 2 and edible !!!


Long pig?
NineThreeKilo offline
Retired
Posts: 1678
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: _

Re: GroundFall - Bush Flying Video Game

I'm thinking I'll downloads this for when I am on the road for work, can you recommend a decent, simple joystick to purchase for use with this game ?
Mapleflt offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
Location: Bradford
Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant

DISPLAY OPTIONS

Previous
46 posts • Page 3 of 3 • 1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base