Backcountry Pilot • WTB LSPORT Champ

WTB LSPORT Champ

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
27 posts • Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2

Re: WTB LSPORT Champ

This one looks like maybe it is a little bigger inside?? I don't know since I haven't looked into Champs much.
http://alaskaslist.com/1/posts/10_Trans ... AC_EC.html
alaskadrifter offline
User avatar
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Anchorage

Re: WTB LSPORT Champ

alaskadrifter wrote:This one looks like maybe it is a little bigger inside?? I don't know since I haven't looked into Champs much.
http://alaskaslist.com/1/posts/10_Trans ... AC_EC.html



Here you go AK, if it is what they say it is, this is a good buy. TBO I think is 2400 on a o-235. Could ad a Sea Plane door too
Bighorn offline
User avatar
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:56 pm
Location: Tx/Mn

Re: WTB LSPORT Champ

That is a definite steal on that plane!! He should easily be asking $10,000 more for it unless it has some issue. I do believe I know the reason for the low asking price but I will let the prospective buyer determine that themself. By the way, that plane is/was owned by BobK that posts on the Aeronca site. Check that site for posts regarding this plane.
WWhunter offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Location: Minnesota
Aircraft: RANS S-7
Murphy Rebel
VANS RV-8

Re: WTB LSPORT Champ

alaskadrifter offline
User avatar
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Anchorage

Re: WTB LSPORT Champ

delete. not LSA
WWhunter offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Location: Minnesota
Aircraft: RANS S-7
Murphy Rebel
VANS RV-8

Re: WTB LSPORT Champ

If you don't mind a project, there is a 65 horse 7AC near me that needs a fuselage recover.... Would have to ask the owner exactly how much he wants for it though...

Brian
Brian-StevesAircraft offline
KB and Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 761
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:13 pm
Location: Beagle (White City) Oregon
Pavement scares me..........

Dad's SPOT page

Re: WTB LSPORT Champ

I am in North Carolina but I do have a 1946 7AC Champ for sale. If you are interested let me know (PM me) and I will send you some pictures and what not. I am hoping to be going to Iowa to spray pretty soon so if you want to look let me know as soon as possible.
msd7ac offline
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:22 am
Location: North Carolina

DISPLAY OPTIONS

Previous
27 posts • Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base