Backcountry Pilot • FS: Texas Skyways Exhaust Fairing

FS: Texas Skyways Exhaust Fairing

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS: Texas Skyways Exhaust Fairing

Texas Skyways Exhaust fairing for Cessna 180/182. I this fairing was included with the purchase of our 180, but we have decided not to install it. It is unmodified, and had not been fit to an airplane, so it is in like new condition, just a few little scratches on the primer. I have a copy of the STC for the specific airplane that it was intended to be used on, and will include it with the fairing, I talked to the people at Texas Skyways and they said it was no problem to get another copy for a different airplane.

These things go for $300 new, so I guess I'll ask $200 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I will gladly ship anywhere else, but might have to charge a little for shipping because of how crazy shipping costs can get.

It isn't doing me any good, so feel free to make an offer, you will not insult me. Commission to BCP of course.

Image
Image
Image
RKTX offline
User avatar
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: Lubbock
Aircraft: 47' PA-11
58' C180

Re: FS: Texas Skyways Exhaust Fairing

Did the TX SKywys fairing sell?
flybrian1950 offline
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:56 pm
Location: Monmouth
Aircraft: Maule M6-180
Maule MXT-180 Project
Maule MX7-235 Project
Cessna 182D

DISPLAY OPTIONS

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base