Backcountry Pilot • WTB: oil pressure gauge

WTB: oil pressure gauge

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
13 posts • Page 1 of 1

WTB: oil pressure gauge

WTB: 2 1/4 " 0-100 psi mechanical oil pressure gauge

Thought I'd ask within the BCP community in case there's one on a shelf in need of a new home, donation will be made to BCP on sale.
Mapleflt offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
Location: Bradford
Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant

Re: WTB: oil pressure gauge

I think I might have one - will need a day or so to go digging in storage. Was removed to upgrade to a new CGR-30P digical box on my previous 180 and was working fine.
soyAnarchisto offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:23 pm
Location: Boulder, CO
Aircraft: 1955 Cessna 180

Re: WTB: oil pressure gauge

Sweet, thanks I'll standby for a new ATIS message
Mapleflt offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
Location: Bradford
Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant

Re: WTB: oil pressure gauge

Mapleflt wrote:Sweet, thanks I'll standby for a new ATIS message
Found it! Is this what you need?Image
Image
soyAnarchisto offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:23 pm
Location: Boulder, CO
Aircraft: 1955 Cessna 180

Re: WTB: oil pressure gauge

With some "creativity" I'm sure it will fit the bill, thanks. Let's chat further by PM.
Mapleflt offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
Location: Bradford
Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant

Re: WTB: oil pressure gauge

Let me know if that one doesn’t work out. I believe I have one, currently under NTSB lockdown but hopefully released soon. No, it was not involved in the accident, just stuck in the hangar.
PNW Flyer offline
User avatar
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:19 pm
Location: Kenmore
Aircraft: C182P

Re: WTB: oil pressure gauge

Does the one you have use screws in the four corners as mounting provisions ?

Why is the same "beggar's can't be chooser's" screaming in my head :roll:
Mapleflt offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
Location: Bradford
Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant

Re: WTB: oil pressure gauge

Assuming that question was to me, I won’t be able to check until I can get in the hangar. Should happen within the week.
PNW Flyer offline
User avatar
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:19 pm
Location: Kenmore
Aircraft: C182P

Re: WTB: oil pressure gauge

PNW Flyer wrote:Assuming that question was to me, I won’t be able to check until I can get in the hangar. Should happen within the week.


Roger, check, copy: standing by
Mapleflt offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
Location: Bradford
Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant

Re: WTB: oil pressure gauge

Still searching? i think I've got a dual temp oil gauge.
BushAK offline
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:19 pm
Location: North Pole, AK

Re: WTB: oil pressure gauge

I just pulled one if you still need/want it - works great. Pulled from 55 180 w/ O-470k DM me for details.
Oil offline
User avatar
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:55 pm
Location: Portland

Re: WTB: oil pressure gauge

I’m pretty sure I have one removed from an O-360 installation for electronic.

MTV
mtv offline
Knowledge Base Author
User avatar
Posts: 10585
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:47 am
Location: Bozeman

Re: WTB: oil pressure gauge

Thanks to all for the kind offers, I've got it sorted out and good to go now.
Mapleflt offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
Location: Bradford
Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant

DISPLAY OPTIONS

13 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base