Backcountry Pilot • FS: Wing rotisseries

FS: Wing rotisseries

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
13 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS: Wing rotisseries

For Sale 2 pairs of wing rotisserie. I’m finished with projects so these have to go. I used them on Cessna 170, late 182 wings. The clips can be modified to fit any wing. $500 for the set. Located at KCCB Upland, CA.
3CDC2FF1-FC2A-4E66-8222-2565D7A59AE8.jpeg
BAF0EA80-4078-4801-BA05-8C55B5AC0CDE.jpeg
26F8B989-0816-470A-BF7E-106FB0F64625.jpeg
Last edited by skyward II on Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skyward II offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:42 pm
Location: Upland, CA/Etna, Wy

Re: FS: Wing rotisseries

Are these for roasting chickens? I have no idea what a wing rotisserie is, so I'm anxiously awaiting those pics!
Flyhound offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:39 am
Location: Port Townsend
Aircraft: MX7-180C

Re: FS: Wing rotisseries

Wish i could! if there was a way to get them to michigan, id be all over them....
jlacharite offline
User avatar
Posts: 271
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:27 pm
Location: Grand Rapids
Aircraft: Cessna 140 N89476
Cessna 170B N2693D

Re: FS: Wing rotisseries

I’d be all over them as well if there was a way to get them to Canada…
A1Skinner offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 5218
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am
Location: Eaglesham
FindMeSpot URL: [url:1vzmrq4a]http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0az97SSJm2Ky58iEMJLqgaAQvVxMnGp6G[/url:1vzmrq4a]
Aircraft: Cessna 210J, Citabria 7GCBC, AT402/502/602

Re: FS: Wing rotisseries

I was eyeing these and didn't know how to make it work distance wise, but in the next week to 10 days I need to run a plane up to Tulare to leave for a spell. I can have a truck follow if that time line works for you?
Rob offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:34 am

Re: FS: Wing rotisseries

Rob wrote:I was eyeing these and didn't know how to make it work distance wise, but in the next week to 10 days I need to run a plane up to Tulare to leave for a spell. I can have a truck follow if that time line works for you?


Rob, if that question was for me, I won’t have time to run up to Tulare but if you wanted to drive down to Upland, yes that works. I’m traveling to Texas, Idaho starting Tuesday. Arrangements can be made for them to be picked up at my hangar.
skyward II offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:42 pm
Location: Upland, CA/Etna, Wy

Re: FS: Wing rotisseries

Yes,
I didn't know if you needed them gone sooner. And yes, I would normally have someone follow me to Tulare in a 180, or vice versa, but I can do the same with a load truck and make a stop at your hangar on the return home. We were supposed to run it up Sunday, but a customer needs me to fly him to Follet TX, so I'll shoot you a pm when we get a new day confirmed.
Rob offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:34 am

Re: FS: Wing rotisseries

Rob wrote:Yes,
I didn't know if you needed them gone sooner. And yes, I would normally have someone follow me to Tulare in a 180, or vice versa, but I can do the same with a load truck and make a stop at your hangar on the return home. We were supposed to run it up Sunday, but a customer needs me to fly him to Follet TX, so I'll shoot you a pm when we get a new day confirmed.


That works for me. Mike
skyward II offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:42 pm
Location: Upland, CA/Etna, Wy

Re: FS: Wing rotisseries

Still available. I can't emphasize enough what a deal this is for these for someone with an aircraft project.
skyward II offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:42 pm
Location: Upland, CA/Etna, Wy

Re: FS: Wing rotisseries

Status of the Wing Rotisseries? Brian in Oregon
flybrian1950 offline
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:56 pm
Location: Monmouth
Aircraft: Maule M6-180
Maule MXT-180 Project
Maule MX7-235 Project
Cessna 182D

Re: FS: Wing rotisseries

I still have them. I have not been pushing to sell them. I’ll send you a PM.
skyward II offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:42 pm
Location: Upland, CA/Etna, Wy

Re: FS: Wing rotisseries

If these are not picked up this week, I’m holding them for Dusterman in Burley, Idaho and will delivering them to him in May.
skyward II offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:42 pm
Location: Upland, CA/Etna, Wy

Re: FS: Wing rotisseries

Sorry, can't get there that quick, was hoping to get a trucker friend to haul them on his next back haul trip from LA.
flybrian1950 offline
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:56 pm
Location: Monmouth
Aircraft: Maule M6-180
Maule MXT-180 Project
Maule MX7-235 Project
Cessna 182D

DISPLAY OPTIONS

13 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base